Wednesday, July 06, 2005

I'm So Sick

My throat is currently in disaster. Oh no! GCE A Level Chinese Oral is approaching! Die die must recover. I cannot really sing also, my friends will be damn lucky. They can temporary get some peace as they will not have to go through my never-ending & torturous singing sessions. So sianz, have to control myself for a feel days, so that i can recover fast and continue singing. lalalalalalalalalahahahahahahahaha. . . . . . . .

Most likely reasons that had caused my throat to well. . . explode.
1- the durain feast three days ago
2- someone's infected saliva(arghhh)
3- the all day/late night role of a wolf, waiting for my prey(Pei Zhen should know this)
4- insufficient sleep

Today after school, I went to the canteen(with the dying throat), wanting to have a meal. The variety was so limited that I had no choice but to eat spicy stuff. So, I ordered rice with side dishes(all spicy). I was thinking that maybe I could use the 以毒攻毒 method. Chilli versus bacteria. Fight, fight and fight, then maybe my throat will be saved and I can sing again. I ended up with a throat that more painful. Oh worse! 以毒攻毒 method had no use. . .Sad. . .Have to rely on medicine now.

I'm so sick now. Cannot sing 你不在 & 爱如潮水. Also, since I'm sick, guess that I have to give my dick some rest. Been using it quite often nowadays. . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home