Sunday, July 29, 2007

Cam Whoring with Cousin Alison

I'm back to blogging on a lazy sunday. Hmm, thinking about it, it wasn't that lazy the previous sunday I had. Did lots of cam whoring with my cousin, Alison, in the city. I've prepared a load to put them here. Looks like some casual wear models from Teenage/Teens mag. Selling clothes. Well, she's a model.



Transition... (DOUBLE)

I know he's cuter than me. :(





Reflections



I like to act cute can?



She was like being unhappy with her bf on the phone and I took a pic for that moment.







Modelling again...

What were you looking at?

Bleah~

"(><)"
Piggies



Sexy lady

I asked Alison to execute a daring pose in the center of City Link. She did it finally after a few shy attempts. BRAVO!






LOOK BACK


Our day was basically spent taking pictures like these. Ha ha ha. So free of charge entertainment cos we didn't wanna spend much. Or rather, we didn't have much left to spend. lol.

She is a model from PERSPECTIVES MODELS.


Jia You huh. Hope to see you in mag sometime later. Yep we shall bring Averil along next time and make her do the poses.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home