Wednesday, August 29, 2007

SEGA (just some pictures)

Nowadays, my posts are mainly full of pictures. Not many wordy ones. It just shows who I am. Not much of a word guy. A social disaster. Let me show some pictures then.
Lunch&Dinner on a particular day.
Spastic Boy
Retard
In Gen's room
I fell cuter now
My fries
Chocolate Hot Fudge Sundae
Ice Cream Boy
J2W2




I miss all these games from SEGA GENESIS. I love this one here so much. I think I'll never have the chance to play this again.

This one here is a classic. GOLDEN AXE. The series used to be my life if talking about games.
GOLDEN AXE title screen

This one here had taken up most of my childhood life. I'm so glad I can now play the GOLDEN AXE series on my PSP now. I'm so gonna buy SEGA MEGA DRIVE Collection.
My affair with Streets of Rage. I used to be so crazy for the woman in the game.(the one in red) I think I started acting like her.
Title screen
My fate with this one wasn't long enough, which makes me miss the game hell lot too. SEGA, talks about my life.

I'll never forget the story you have brought to me, SEGA. The joy, the sorrow, the family and then the broken pieces. Thank you for everything SEGA.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I used to have the Donald Duck & Mickey Mouse game also...quite fun. Sega games were fond childhood memories =)

8/29/2007 11:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home