Wednesday, July 13, 2005

3rd day of exam and fun day at Orchard

Wow! A level Chinese oral is finally over. I can just say goodbye to it. "Bye bye Chinese oral, see you in my next life!" Accounting paper was tough today, though I told everyone it was like chicken feet when asked. Just couldn't bother to answer them properly, maybe I was just trying to show a proud and confident me. I left one of the six question totally blank. It was asking about accounting principles. Although 14 marks will be gone, I am still sure that i will pass. Hah! The activity coming right after all these stressful fights was a total madness that involved whole lot of fun. It was SHOPPING AT ORCHARD!!! Since we don't have papers tomorrow, Lynn, Fern and I decided to invade Orchard and clear off all the good stuff there(just being crazy). We shop and shop for some full 6 hours, non-stop. Went to MNG countless time because of the two girls. I fell in love with an Adidas T-shirt found in Pacific Plaza and the Mickey Mouse apparels. Found out from the sales girl that the men's apparels are located at Bugis Junction. I have to buy all of them as soon as I can, probably by next week. He he, trying to revert to my innocent days wearing Mickey Mouse clothes. Oh god! To conclude, today was torturous at the first part of the day, but enjoyable and crazy at the second part, cos we were all fooling around, been crazy along the streets of Orchard. Ok, I can have more fun after next Monday. Tomorrow will be another 'kiasu' day for me, as I will be 'chionging' my Economics MCQ and Partnership(another devil).

Everyone, wish me good luck............can you guys please be louder..................................I still can't hear you guys............ok never mind. (super duper lame, need mobility-aiding equipment)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yup, good luck you =)

hahhha, yah bugis there got the Micky mouse shop.. selling all the micky mouse shirts and stuffs...


jx

7/15/2005 2:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lalalalallalalalalallala

7/15/2005 10:08 PM  
Blogger DieuxJesmen said...

can you put something like proper word rather than this kind or baby language? Don't act cute! I'm disgusted. Ignatius!!!

7/15/2005 10:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home