Saturday, July 09, 2005

Clad...be cladded

Feeling confused now. What took him so long? Why isn't he calling? Is this a hint?

Feeling lost now. What's happening? I'm like this. That's why my life is like this. I still have my last chance...now

Feeling aimless now. What am I doing here? Isn't I suppose to be study? Exams is on Monday! Wake up guy!

Feeling drowsy now. It is caused by those medcines. They are not working. I'm still feeling sick.

I just wanna be cladded...cladded with what I need the most.

"I thought you wanna beat all those idiots in class. What are you doing??? Wake up!!! You sure don't want to be sorry right??? Wake up and start now or you will definitely be sorry!!!!!!"

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wah, suddenly so many updates, guess i must read it slwoly then...
hahhhha, so how's ur exam ?
hope u r doing fine wor... dun give urself too much pressure, but dun too slack also =P

erm.. he hasn't call for a long time? then u should initaite it?
or just ignore thim (evil tot) hahhha... just kidding ^^

jx - thankz for liniking my blog

7/15/2005 2:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home