Thursday, February 02, 2006

Come & Go

Something just comes and goes, before you can even realise. They were dumped into my life altogether, and now, they are leaving one by one. Was it my problem? Was it their problem? I think that's juat a way of life. To think of it, the picture people coming in and out of your life can be so dramatic and story-like. Yet, it's a reality. To them I may be just another insignificant person, who has stepped on their grounds accidentally. To me they are like few of my already learned lessons. I've learned more once again and I'm pretty ready for the upcoming ones. All the best. My friends.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Buddy! It's been a long long time since I chatted with you last. Sorry that I am busy with the new person in my life. But that doesn't mean I am unreachable...in case you need to talk to someone...just like you have been there for me. Thanks! And
A HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR TO YOU!!!

2/02/2006 1:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home