Thursday, May 11, 2006

Can You Celebrate?

It's in the late midnight now and I'm still blogging. I have been getting really little sleep this week at home. Kept dozing off in school. So annoying. Thanks to my urge to use the computer throughout the night. Have been sleeping at around 1 or 2 am and waking up just 3 or 4 hours later. That's madness. I should be feeling sad now, but I'm not. Got pulled along with school stuff and that left me with little time to ponder about that little issue. This feeling is so weird and nowhere better off. I rather cry out loud. I can't, or maybe I shouldn't do so at the first place. I fell too easily this time. I like you:
Can you celebrate?
Can you kiss me tonight?
I know you can't.
You don't want to.
There's no loving for long long time between us.
There isn't even any to begin with.
Can you celebrate?
Can you kiss me tonight?
I know. . . we can't celebrate...
Let me once again try to leave this behind and move on. I had people waiting for me out there. Too bad, they are not waiting anymore because of my cruel rejections. Life has never been easy. Where's my sweet 19 blues? I better sleep now...

1 Comments:

Blogger T said...

Follow your heart, follow your dreams...

5/15/2006 8:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home