Sunday, May 07, 2006

Sunday.

Yesterday's outing was pretty fun. Had to thank them for making my day. Met up with my baby waterfall after that, and I continued with my never ending conversation. I have been talking to her so much about my stuff this few days. I feel so depressing and this is certainly not a new experience. I hate this to happen. Wtf! I was talking and talking trying to alleviate the sorrow. I broke down, I tried to console myself. Nothing seems to be better.

I can only say that I'm freaking depressed now.

1 Comments:

Blogger T said...

it feels bad that i can do nothing to cheer u up. but please remember that u should love urself more and more and treat urself with anything that u like - dancing, more dancing. KTV, chocolate :-P, etc...once u r happy, the sunshine is brighter in HK :-)

5/07/2006 6:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home