Sunday, September 16, 2007

vivo vivo

What a nice saturday to able to be out with my lovely cousin and dearest mommy. Me & Gen were heading down to VIVO City to meet my mommy for lunch and some shopping.In the train... Gen said this pic looks ugly. Haha.


@ the restaurant


EAT!


Gen was having such a good time with the food.
Mouth watering...

Jes & Gen

This is a new shop I think, selling interesting candies.

Mom and Gen trying out the candyfloss. Can tell it's not very nice.

BEN & JERRY'S VISIT!!!

Funny...
3 cups of overly overly overly priced ice-cream...
The girl likes them.
The lady likes them.
The new guy in town likes them too.
We heart Ben & Jerry's! wee~~~ wee~~~

After some shopping. we went outdoor to take some pictures. Ha ha ha, rare chance.

Mommy's eyes were like closed all the way, cos she thought the sunlight was too strong. Ha ha ha. But me and Gen displayed our photo whoring skills. LOL!

Gen's solo...


Mommy's turn... Erm... still with closed eyes...

Closed Eyes...

CLOSED EYES!!! MOMMY!!! ITHINK I JOINED IN TOO.

I watched the movie I Now Pronounce You Chuck And Larry. And I watched that alone... I was like having nothing to do, and everyone's out. So's I thought it would be nice watching a saturday night movie alone at my favourite Cathay place. Was a little pai seh, when I stepped into the cinema hall. Cos my row was already full except for my seat right at the center. LOL. I had to squeeze my way through the erm. . . boys. (all guys for that row) Then I could see them giggling and wondering why I watched it alone. Ha ha ha. But soon the awkwardness faded, cos we were all laughing madly at the movie. So damn hilarious. The movies recently are so good. My favourite is still 881 & Hairspray.

Seeing Mr. Lee tomorrow! So looking forward to a dinner with him and his special friend. Ha ha ha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home