Monday, August 18, 2008

Black Pepper & Madaline

Let's make new friends! For this episode, we have Black Pepper and Madaline meeting up for some fun!

Madaline: I want to be a beautiful and caring nurse when I grow up! I wanna take care of the boys and lambs.

Madaline: I love my new friend!

Black Pepper & Madaline playing and having fun.

Black Pepper: Madaline is a very cute little baby girl. I want to marry her when I grow up.

Madaline: Black Pepper only has very little friends because of his black fur. Well, I don't mind at all, and when I grow up, I want my hubby to be like him. I want a dark knight to protect me and share with me the power of love. Aww...

Madaline: Oh I heard Jesmen Kor Kor saying that we are having Hungry Ghost Festival season now. I hope I don't get to see one. I would be so scared. Sob~~~

Black Pepper: Madaline, it's sleeping time for you. Let me put you to sleep.

Black Pepper & Madaline: What a wonderful world... Love beats everything... Eternal love...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Omg, like that also can... ok, quite interesting. haha

8/19/2008 7:49 AM  
Blogger Starrieyimyim said...

LOL.

The photos are so cute n funny..

8/19/2008 9:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home