Sunday, July 27, 2008

Behind The Screen (PROJECT 21 ½) - Abandoned Residential Estate

For the first time, I'm going to expose some pictures of what we have done last weekend for our album's video shooting. It was for the song - "Walking In The Rain", but I did another short video of "I'll Be There" to satisfy my overwhelming obsession with that song. So after some time of travelling, we arrived to this protected area.



Video shooting in progress...




Working on the video files...



Drill dance moves...


Some extra extra poses...




It was a tiring but fruitful trip.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my! Is that big round thingy ur specs?? Haha, so funny! I think I went there b4, it's near bugis right? Last time my working area.

7/27/2008 10:05 PM  
Blogger DieuxJesmen said...

You left your comment at the wrong post.

7/27/2008 11:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home