Friday, July 11, 2008

Eating Spree

Yeah... another start to a wonderful weekend! Haven't been on the net for 2 weeks. During these 2 weeks, I have been serving NS as usual and also re-building myself which took up the most of my time. Ha ha ha. How to re-build? Hit the supermarket and stock up on my daily breakfast! Bread, spreads, cereals, milk, soy milk, cartons and cartons of various fruit juice. Back to the gym pumping iron! Climbing stairs and moving around frequently! Facial mask! MASK MASK MASK!!! Last but not least, feeding myself with MORE FOOD! Seriously, I have been fed with food, food, and more food ever since I was back. Buffet spread and more buffet spread, Chinese restaurant - curry fish head, Japanese food, western food - big big portion, a lot a lot of food at home - all kinds of food, and my aunt has been making herbal/tonic soup for us. FULL FULL FULL!!! Ha ha ha ha. . . I only took pictures for a few of the food I have eaten. Busy eating man. (Having my cabbage soup while typing this post.)

Let me show you guys pictures from the past 2 weeks.

Weekday dinner @ fish & co. with my two big Daddy Tengyi & Daddy Jasper.

Mine.

Jasper's swordfish. So fishy...

Tengyi's salad. What's up with dieting?

Xiao Yang with our pendants. Erm... yea I said pendants.


Headless ugly duckling wearing a necklace with "prawn fried rice and some chopped spring onion on a spoon" pendant.

Mummy's treat.

Yum yum yum!!!

Too chocolaty for me.

Mummy Pearlyn & Aunt Gina.

Come back again for my upcoming 3 part posts spreading across the weekends.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haha, your mum and aunt de pics look so candid. And you really indulge in many good food man!! *slurp*

7/12/2008 12:26 AM  
Blogger Starrieyimyim said...

Wah...firstly i see ur fish and co pics...then suddenly scroll saw my xiaoyang i stunned dio.

7/13/2008 12:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Must eat lotsa of vege and salad then can stay youthful mah.. opps age catching up... Now "Daddy" next "Ah Pek"?? haha

7/19/2008 3:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Must eat lotsa of vege and salad then can stay youthful mah.. opps age catching up... Now "Daddy" next "Ah Pek"?? haha

7/19/2008 3:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

delete the anonymous said and this one too....

7/19/2008 3:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home