Monday, June 30, 2008

Back To Ground 0 (Cont)

"A very pleasant night ladies and gentlemen. It is now time for the one and only. There never will be another Jesmen, the dieu de stade. That's how he should be..."

I've waited for some time to get inside the minds of every legend I've ever wanna stand beside. It's like an endless ride, feeling the lows and highs of every muscle and melody, every single rhyme. So here I stand today, in tribute I do pay to those before me who laid down and paved the way. And so to him I say, that he will give me strength to carry forward the body in his good faith... in his good faith. I'm going back to ground 0, to where it all began. I'm ready now to face it. I wanna understand. What made the big babies, and the hot figures, yeah, that inspired the higher generation. The "hunky panky", and the body pumpers, they gave so much of themselves in dedication. So here I stand today, in tribute I do pay to those before me who laid down and paved the way.

Back to ground zero.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very chim~~~

7/01/2008 8:24 AM  
Blogger Starrieyimyim said...

Pei your comment very funny.

7/01/2008 9:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home