Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Valentine's valentine. Who?

It was Valentine's Day in year 2004. I, being an aged 18 young teenager, was out in town. It was a day for the celebration of love, a day of romance and intimacy. Too bad, it wasn't for me, for I was still pretty much inside my nutshell. The idea of glass world to me was vague. Well, who would realise my existence.

So, there I was im Kinokunia getting myself a romance comic. I headed home with the comic, and spent the rest of the night with it. That was the Valentine's I had 4 years ago.

Turning 22, here I am facing yet another upcoming Valentine's. I belong to the glass world I can say, for I have already seen enough to have a vivid idea of what's going on. How will my Valentine's be like then? Like a workout session after work, and a single's meal at night to accompany me till the end of the day? I'm certain, it will be not much of a difference like when I was 18.

To make myself feel better, Valentine's Day is just another normal day. Well, Valentine's can just be like any other day, if you want it to be.

Peace, Mr. Ong Jesmen

Here I present, Can You Celebrate?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why you sound so sad on Valentine's Day? It can be a day for friends gathering too. Nevertheless, still hope you'll find your valentine soon!

2/15/2008 7:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home