Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Zhuang's Birthday

That was officially my first time stepping into MOS. Thanks to my student, Jonathan Zhuang's birthday. I met up with him with some of his friends over at Clarke Quay, where he immediately fed me with cups and cups of vodka red bull once we met. I was feeling really tipsy already before we even entered the club, as we all wanted to finish the big bottle of vodka. OMG... A bit strong la...


What's with my expression???


Alcoholic!!!



So soon, we were found dancing over at the RnB arena. Groove groove groove. I like the music there. Not bad not bad. We basically danced almost all the time till the very last hour. HAVOC!

High high high!!!



Zhuang's Sec sch friend

Andy

Denise







After that was a little breakfast @ a nearby Mac, then we headed home.

Some candle lights please...


What a wild Friday, happy birthday Zhuang.
Hmm... you need a lot of practice dude!
Do it do it!!!

I was supposed to meet up with Alison for a trip to Sentosa Island on the Sunday noon, but I was really shagged from all the weekend fun. I need sleep!!! I ended up waking up at 2 plus in the afternoon. So damn late! Alison was already @ the beach with Jonathan. Still, I headed down there la, but I took my bloody own time. Wa ha ha ha.

My main motive for the day was to take pictures. To make all the pictures look like I was already there early and was having lots and lots of fun, to make myself the true beach boy. LOL~



Beach boy on the move!



Act boy only...



JUMP for JOY!

Hoping for a summer love in the winter...


SILOSO~







Some EMO pictures...



Wrestling now...
I looked like I was having so much fun.
Peers contact!









I guess I barely passed the mark huh? Hehe...

After dinner, we went to Coffee Bean where, Alison & I secretly bought a slice of cake to sort of like sing a belated birthday song for Jonathan. Ha ha ha... He didn't look really surprised la, but I guess he did feel good. It always feel good when you know that friends care for you and wanna make you happy. Ha ha...



Wee~ tiramisu cake for Zhuang!




Group Shot


Once again... Happy Belated Birthday Jon!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I look fat =(

1/09/2008 11:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Omg, you're a Jiu Gui! I also want to go to the beach!!

1/10/2008 11:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home