Friday, December 14, 2007

Food Talk

I've just had my worst dinner of the year on last Sunday. It's not forgivable because it wasn't food from some kopitiam, but from a pretty posh looking eating place @ Suntec. Anyway, it is was bad bad dining. The company was good though, with Mr. Lee and Kang Tai.
Sorry tasting biscult-like pizza. DISSAPPOINTING!

Beef was hard as rock. Only the fries taste normal. What the hell was going on???

WEIRDEST FUNNIEST TASTING PASTA EVER. Someone save me please...

This hometown pasta I bought from a foodcourt on another day tastes 10 times better! PRAWN PASTA!

Mr. Lee & The Claus...

Claus Affair...

The guys...


Just a random recent pic of me and Gen @ the PREVIEW of Alvin & The Chipmunks. As expected, we really spotted a few Mediacorp artistes there too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home