Friday, November 30, 2007

Jesmen, touch your own heart and say...

Let't play this song, 'Pearl Moon'. And if you have the time, read this post with the song playing...


Few days back, I came across Mr. Lee's blog and saw a post he has written for me. It is a post about my little birthday gathering more than a month back. Mr, Lee... don't make it sound so sad can? You make me feel bad lo. In the post, he mentioned "对于Jesmen,我心中都有一股亏欠,是那种对于兄弟之间,不够关心的亏欠。". Oh my god please, very tears inducing . You make me miss the time back then, when I was much a simpler person.

Click here to read the full post.

It is true that we spend less time together nowadays. It's not that I want this to happen, but like what you have said, we all have our own life to live and go on. To be honest, I feel that your place in my heart has dropped pretty much through these years. Probably due to the change in feelings towards you. Despite the very different paths we are leading, I can touch my heart and say that Mr. Lee is one such of a good friend I can ever have. There's just something he has that is so different from the other people. The simplicity, the kindness. It's a place much peaceful and less vunerable with him.

Ok enough said about this. MR. LEE, WANT TO MEET ME FOR LUNCH OR DINNER PLEASE JUST TELL ME. DON'T BE SO BUSY!!! Or maybe I should just initiate. LOL Alright, take care my bro.

Today, I wanna talk about another issue. I guess the locals are sure aware about the recent tragedy happened in Cambodia. Hmm... guess I'm pretty affected by the death of some of the members, especially one who I idolise pretty much. Maybe some of you guys are already very tired and miserable about reading this, but just let me put down my thoughts about it here once and for all.

One day, I was happily watching him doing his show on stage. Other days, I kept bumping to his pictures ont he net. And another day, he was on the newspaper... for a bad news. Sometime I wanna feel sad for him, I probably should since he's such an idol to me. Hmm.. but don't know why, I just can't find the correct feeling to correspond with my thoughts. It's like you want to be sad and should be, but something is hindering you from being so. Maybe, I don't know him much. Or, maybe death is something I have forgotten about fearing anymore. You will always have a place in my heart Reuben Kee.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home