Thursday, October 04, 2007

A story.

Adone fell in love with Lucid. In the start, they are already people for totally different world. Somehow, they got closer to each other. People around them never did expect that to happen. But they just got closer day by day. I don't know how, but it was true. I remembered Lucid giving Adone a balloon. Adone was happy. Adone fell deeper and deeper by day, knowing it can't be true to be with Lucid. I'm not going down to details, but it ended up that their relationship turned a little sour and bitter after the peak. Downhill all the way and one day they will not talk to each other anymore. Well, the balloon too, got smaller and smaller by day. Eventually, it will become flat. It's nothing at all.

I've been through this so many times. I hope Adone realised that one can't have any special relation with people of different world. It a ghost-human relation. No good ending.

And I guess for lucid, the search for lucid's happiness will always bring Adone down. While their relationshio and issues around them are a little complicated for me to understand, I can say, both are lost in the wilderness in the bitterness.

I believe, this is a man's world. But, I believe it would be nothing, without love they get from a woman or a girl, or even sometime a lost and missing boy here like me.



It is a man's world, I know it. But will you, take the time to see this boy over here. He needs that love he won't be able to get from anyone else. To him, it would be nothing without the man and his inventions. He will be nothing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home