Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Give me back my money to the Baltimore Crabs!!!

Gen with her cousins.
Why am I posting that??? I don't know. I feel like showing Gen's life to the world too.

MEET-UP with Mr. Lee

It has been so long since we last met. He brought a friend along. Ha ha ha. Nice meeting him, Kang Tai. We settled down at this little restaurant @ the 2nd level of Bugis Junction. The one just beside Sakae Sushi. For a first time experience, the food is just alright.
cold dish chicken

yang zhou fried rice

fried noodles

some glutinous rice dumpling

tang bao(soup bun)

what scallop with wa wa cai (doll veggie) What a funny name.

Mr. Lee and Me. Well, we don't really take pictures often. This is a rare case.

Kang Tai with my beloved PSP. Note the DJ Max game on the screen.

The prudential people caught me while I was loittering around, waiting for the 2 guys. Oh my god, I was talked into signing up this saving scheme which requires me to pay $103 every month. It's like an insurance thing. I REGRETTED! Don't think I'm ready to commit to this. $100 is too much. I WANT MY MONEY BACK!!! Why did I sign it up at the first place. Oh my god. Stupid Jesmen. Just rape me! Well, I'll probably get my money back after 2 weeks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home