Sunday, September 23, 2007

Hey mama! I'm a growing boy!

Bring on that pecan pie. Pour some sugar on it, sugar don't be shy. Scoop me up a mess of that chocolate swirl. Don't be stingy, I'm a growing boy. I offer big love with no apology. How can I deny the world the most of me. I am not afraid to throw my weight around, pound by pound by pound.
Slice me off a piece of that hog head cheese. Then take a look inside my book of recipes. Now, don't you sniff around for something fluffy and light. I need a man who brings a man-size appetite. I will use a pinch of sugar and a dash of spice. I will let you lick the spoon cos it tastes so nice. I will keep it in my oven till it's good and hot. And keep on stirring till it hits the spot.
All shapes and sizes follow me. Who wants a twig, when you can climb the whole tree.

Was trying my luck the other day to see if I can find the photo a photographer too for me and Aviel at taboo. Oh my god, I really did find it. So fun... Ha ha. Next time if there another event, maybe I'll will purposely go there and get shot again. LOL!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home