Saturday, November 17, 2007

Meat Market Part II

My friend posted me a question, asking me if I would be sold out one day.

Well, I guess my meat will always be there. When someone buys me, I can be discarded and later hang up for sales again. It's like a cycle. What the second buyer got less is not the physical attribute, but the emotional value. But again, who would care about being emotional in the meat market. Cos in the meat market it's all about physical devouring. The only way I can be sold out is when I'm totally taken out of the meat market scene. that's when someone holy enough, and powerful enough, rescues me. By then, I will not need to stay in the ugly market anymore. Waiting for someone to rescue myself is rare, really rare. Who knows that someone might be just another member of the meat market. He might be disguise. It's a sad sad society here. Where physical attributes count big time.

I can't say I'm an active member in the meat market, cos I'm in self denial now, I'm trying to escape. But no matter how, everyone here falls into the market in parts of their life. The temptation, the needs, the wants to be needed, the thrills. Guys want some interesting and new. It's a thing so natural and set, that no one can ever change it. If you ask me, of course I would wanna be out of this market. I had enough of dealing with market value and blah blah. Makes me thing of the Oricon chart, how Koda Kumi, Ayumi, Namie and blah blah are doing there. Lol... It's like competing on our sales rate. So tiring. Deep down, I know that my market value has being like dropping, cos it's a competitive market here. I'm kinda sick of selling and be indulge with all the superficial issues.

If someone is ever willing to show me that there's actually another more beautiful world out there, please take me along with you. Show me that this circle I'm in is filled with only lust and cruelty.

It's all about being able and have the ability and capability to get the good meat here. It's a competitive world where look & bod counts.(maybe even height and charm) Individuals who lack any of these inevitably lose out in the hunt.

Have I answered your question, my friend? Enjoy yourself in Aussie...

1 Comments:

Blogger Starrieyimyim said...

Wah Seh...your whole blog is to answer my one question ah? Cool man. Im back to Singapore. Wazzzzzzuppp guys!!!

11/22/2007 5:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home