Friday, October 05, 2007

Birthday Thoughts

Am trying to gather the idea and concept about the promotional pictorial piece for the upcoming birthday celebration. It's a celebration Genevieve and I are going to hold. The celebration of our birth. Well, our time schedules never matched this whole week. So we couldn't find time down together to prepare the pictures. I'm supposed to get it done by tomorrow though, exactly one week before the actual day.

Ha ha. I've never been good at all the hosting and celebrating. I'm not really an out to the front social animal. This is the reason why I always avoid having party to celebrate myself and so. It's different this time, since I'm joining Genevieve. She will be the star and me just erm. . . pretend to be one of the guests. LOL.

I think I did a wishlist kind of thing here last year. Ha ha ha! Same words, learnt from Kenny Rason. I'm not going to do that this time. Really, if someone asked me what do I need, I think I would not be able to answer. Ha ha need to crack my head hard. I do have things I need, but it will never pop out of my head in time to answer that question. So, I'm not going to list down here. I do like surprises. Do give me one. Be smart. Hahaha.

And if you really think you don't know me enough to know what I like. Maybe you can settle down for a pair of earphones or headphones, cos my current one is not working well anymore. I do love Sony. LOL

I'm so gonna be 21 soon. Isn't that an age for an adult. Am I one. Ha ha. I can't be called a man, do I? This is a man's world. I'm not ready. Too weak to be one. Too vunerable to get sucked into the world of no return. I'm learning. A learning boy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home