Monday, July 14, 2008

F.U.J. - Time

I won't buy the idea of you saying I'm not for you.
You can just tell me you have had enough of your love rush.
Your feeling just came too fast, and I guess it ran off as fast too.
You are just selfish and inconsiderate about how I would feel.
You were playing with my feelings.
I don't wanna treat you like brothers.
Sorry I can't do it.
And I'm not thinking about wanting you back now.
Time's up.
I hope you will think first when you wanna make a rushed confession to the next soul.
Don't get yourself slapped one day.
If you think that you are hot in the market,
And can certainly do without me.
Fuck it, I don't give a damn.
And I'm not shedding a single tear for the loss of you.
Or your body or your pet cobra or whatever shit.
Sorry, fuck them all.
I will rebuild and become much much better.
I have many many more other than you, little kid.
And one day if you start to miss me and you call me,
I'll tell you to go and get laid by a gorilla first.
OK, maybe ten gorillas.
And when you come back to me with your sore, rotten, useless "lobang",
I will say "Sorry, time's over."
You are nothing more than a fly to me.
Smelly fly.
My life is too colourful to settle down for you little smelly fly.
I have much more waiting for me.
Can I tell you one last thing?
This is the last but not least (actually the most),
YOUR ENGLISH FUCKING SUCKS BIG TIME!
PLEASE SHUT UP AND ACT MUTE!
DON'T SCARE PEOPLE OFF!
Phew... loser...

Alright...
HP contact deleted.
MSN contact deleted.
SMSes deleted.
Time, time, are you there?
Please aid me in sending him off my mind.
Thank you time.

3 Comments:

Blogger Starrieyimyim said...

Ahh..i know what you mean, i have written a similiar blog entry like this some years ago..

Time to move on =]

7/14/2008 10:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh ya, you remind me too, I also have to delete his contact from my hp. Haha

7/15/2008 9:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dun get too infuriated..
u still have us .. =)

7/18/2008 5:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home