Sunday, November 16, 2008

I CAN RARELY FIND TIME TO BLOG!!!!!!!

Hello everyone! My name is Jesmen. I am so occupied with my life now that I have no time to care about this blog. Oh no... I need to put in some new posts. Since I'm kinda free and not tired now, I shall update this blog about what has been going on.

I'm kinda like having a new someone already. There goes most of my time, but it's worth the sacrifice la. I'm so into it. Hope it Keeps Getting Better after our current mini set back.

I shall let the pictures do the talking.
Life Updates~~~


MAMA MIA DAY

Brought MJ to Hajiland for shopping.

Video shooting outside the museum.

And Fort Canning Park too.




Gen's Birthday Celebration


MAD SLUT!

Snap snap with Birthday Mom's daughter.

Gina's Birthday @ Chinatown.

More to come... My Birthday Celebration and Waterfall's.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wa, you finally update ur blog!

11/18/2008 9:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home