Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Back to normal routine/ Beauty pageant in school

Finally, I'm back dancing. Haven't been doing my stretching for a month. I'm getting worse. However, I'm really back to my 1 week 6 hours routine. I'm gonna dance dance, and DANCE till the world terminates.
Been help our class representatives also for the Racial Harmony Beauty Pageant thing. My class wanted me but I was reluctant. Just wanted to really sit back and be an audience this time, as I have represented my class last year. Also, I like to help them in their catwalking and stuff. It feels good to see people perform through my teaching. Sense of satisfaction! Tomorrow will be a fun day I think, becauce I will be seeing them walk for the last time before the competition, plus I will be styling Shu Jian's hard to tackle hair, and +++++++. Interesting. People are telling me that Shu Jian is too stiff when catwalking. I'm gonna drill him through this. Be more flexible and he will have no problem shaking up girls when playing rugby with them on bed. No matter what, I'm gonna have a hard time tomorrow morning. hehehe...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Be flexible and you will have better performance when playing rugby on bed with a certain someone. " ^-^

hahhha, oh yah, the latest post in my blog is not wriiten by me lah, i just copy and paste it from some forward mails. yup =)

jx

7/21/2005 6:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home