Friday, October 14, 2005

The end, but the beginning.

I just had my very last paper for this year's promotional examination. Oh, that was rather taxing for me. During that 3 hours, I was thinking why is it so tough and different from usual. Must be Mrs. Wan wanting to give us a shock. I saw many frownings, some even cried. For me, I just take it easy, because I'm always carefree in this studies. No stress at all, or maybe a little, stress about waking up to go to school. Wahaha! Exam has ended, and now project work. Oh god, I dislike that. Wish it could be made easier for us, by both the setter and the school. So disgusting! Have to live with that I guess for the next few weeks.

I'm thinking of cheesecake and mango cake. Anyone wants to satisfy my cravings? I will get them myself anyway. Oh...cheesecake. Oh mango cake. I cannot have enough. I want it from you. Yes, you. Ha ha, crazy. See, I'm carefree. People are so stress now, but I can still have the mood to talk about my craving for these cakes. I want them soon!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

waaa.. spam!! hahaha.. anyway, i shall be as carefree as u.. see me so happy everyday, but im actually very worried inside.. hahaha..

10/14/2005 9:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home