Friday, October 07, 2005

Something hidden, which I started to realise.

Sometime, this thing that I never realised just comes to my mind and go like that. I used to think I'm independent and also a loner. There were occasions however, that made me lost control. I'm used to being alone considering the fact that I'm an only child. Yet, the another me made me realised at times how weak I am. Like others, I will have the urge to be attached to certain people. This show how much I like the person. So much that I can't bear to leave for just a while. Then again, I will be selfish if I insist on this. With the constrain of certain situation, I should hold on and don't let my desire blind me. Again, thinking about how you can get this and that just show how little you care for the person. I could be more supportive. I have had a good lesson. And I've learned. Thank you lesson. You stop me from falling deeper into my own inner turmoil. Thank you lesson. I can finally enjoy my life a bit now. Thank you lesson, for letting me awknowledge this. Time will sort things out. And I'm sure by then, we all will be lighter with our loads. Thank you. I never thought I could step on this, finally. Step it down. I'm in control of myself for the right not to taste a single sorrow, for the right to stay free and happy.

Let's wait for the month that may fill hope, December.

3 Comments:

Blogger Yim said...

Wah...din u know u are the type that can write so serious stuff leh...which is ur true self?

10/11/2005 11:00 PM  
Blogger DieuxJesmen said...

Yim ah. Don't you know your dear friend has split personalities?

10/12/2005 12:18 AM  
Blogger Yim said...

haha...yah hor...i think i oso haf split personalities...so considered same species.

10/15/2005 12:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home