Sunday, September 25, 2005

Porridge Buffet - Pei's House - Yang

Hoo!!! Yesterday was a great day at start because we went to have porridge buffet, the one we awaited for long. The food was great, and I ate a lot (though not as much as before). Here one of the pictures of the food we had taken down. Spreads of homely gourmet. Awww... I wish I can visit there again real soon. Too bad jx kor doesn't like porridge, neither does yang. Should look for Leandro kor then. We were quite tired yesterday, due to different reasons. Together, we looked tired. The initial planning of venturing the whole city area have to be cancelled. We settled down at Fuzion cafe after some shopping and decided to leave the place after the drink. We got crazy again when taking a bus home, taking lots of photos of the 4 of us. the crazy photo taking session stretch to the night at Pei's house. We were totally mad. Ha ha. I realised our recent outings always include heavy photo taking. We can take more than 100 photos per outing. Oh mad... Then me and yang decided to meet up through MSN. We went shopping at Westmall and I saw this Sonic 3D PC game. I got to buy that!! Soon!! Soon!! Then he took me to a nearby coffee shop for Indian rojak. That was nice!!! Shall go there for it more often next time, and forget about saving my complexion. Haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home