Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Came in Handy

Today, school celebrated Mooncake Festival. The teacher-in-charge, Mrs. Heng found out that the person who was to be astronaut couldn't fit into the costume. So, Mrs. Heng decided to find me and you know, ask me to be the astronaut for the show later. Oh god! Ha ha, I was too nice to even reject the request. So, I helped out eventually. Mrs. Heng was very grateful and I had just received her message of gratitude. I came in handy. Ha ha. Such a bad time to perform though, considering my state now. Haiz... I was so fake trying to act like I was enjoying all the way. Who knows what I'm thinking of?
... ... ... ...
Speechless...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

eee~~~ where got people say themselves nice one??!!!

9/19/2005 3:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home