Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Lost of human right for a decent meal / Rain / Missing You

School has re-opened. Became busy straight on the first day, got to complete homeworks and tackle new homework. Oh, life couldn't be busier. Hah!
Oh, and the Chinese stall which used to sell nice veggies and provide nice soups is now gone. I couldn't even get a decent meal today, meaning healthy food which is not oily and spicy. Heard my classmates saying that the stall was making losses, thus decided to close down. I had to go without my healthy meal and live with those junk food. Arghh... However, I later found out that they company will still cater the Chinese food here, but not cook here. Ok lah, at least I can still get my healthy meal during lunch time. Guess I will have to change my eating time, from eating during break to eating during lunch, or both!!! But I can't stand the malay one. Felt guilty and sorry for my complexion when i ate those.
Went home with tessa today. Alighted at payah lebar bus stop to take the train there. It was raining heavily, scary. Thought of Wars of the World suddenly. The gushes of rainfall, splashing to the ground like some firestone dropped from the sky. How imaginary I am. Then everyone was trying to prevent themselves from "getting hit" by those falling from the many corners of the MRT station. Scary! Then I thought of one of my close ones, cos he/she lives near there. Wonder what he/she was doing then. So long since we last met. Had a sudden urge to walk into the MOE building and demand for examinations to be scrapped. So emotionally unstable. Ha ha. See, now I laugh. Minutes later I will be in solemn, then become wild and mad, then happy, then busy, then sad and sloppy again. So typical of me huh... Ha ha. Used to it already. Been living like this through so many years, since I realised the power of "peer's affection". Told my mum about this when I got home, about me missing this person. Ha ha. She told me to tolerate for a while more. Examinetions in the move, no choice then. Sob sob...I miss you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I finally received the MMS i sent to my own e-mail account on Sunday. Let me just share one of the photos with you guys. My new hair, my black tee, "just got home from Chinese Garden" expression. Ha ha. I wish I could be loved more...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice hairstyle! Jia you for the exams too!! :>

9/19/2005 3:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home