Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Ends

Holiday is already in the middle now, and soon to the end.
The bag of FOX'S sweets are finishing soon.
My mood swings and reflection periods will also be ending soon. (I will not have time to do so!)
And all the things which I do not want them to end so soon seems ending.
No no NO!
I feel like I'm coming to a turning point in life. Will this new direction be dark? Will there be someone to lead me through. Will there................... Will there....................
So many questions. I'm so lost. I remembered about me typing a post 2 months ago titled Love Bite. Now, it's the bag of FOX'S candies. Similar story but different subjects.
I thinking too much isn't it? Nothing much has ever happened, and I'm here thinking endlessly. I think I better start my revision, rather than to think too much, make things seem worse. Crazy. Treasure what you have now. Don't think too much. Things will get straight. If not, just trip over and get up once again. I mean, that's life anyway. I will just put all these thoughts to a later date, when I have more time and is more sober.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey~
dun think too much, yeah??everything would be okay after some time...meanwhile, jux think 'bout ur studies...smile lahx... =)

9/07/2005 10:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey~
dun think too much, yeah??everything would be okay after some time...meanwhile, jux think 'bout ur studies...smile lahx... =)

9/07/2005 10:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey~
dun think too much, yeah??everything would be okay after some time...meanwhile, jux think 'bout ur studies...smile lahx... =)

9/07/2005 10:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

jesmen...
stop brooding over what had happened and look on the bright side of life yea...start smilin... =)
also, jia you for the promos...
cya in school soon, i hope... =P

9/08/2005 11:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home