Monday, August 22, 2005

Hall Of Important People

Having Tea Tree Oil Mask on my face now. I have been working hard to save whatever I can. Got to drink that oreo ice blend again. Nice nice, although kor said it's not as good as the one we drank yesterday. I hope to be able to try the fish n chips with kor soon. Ha ha, and I also want to get my keys tinted and personalised.

Was thinking recently about the people around me. So, I decide to share with you people the six most important people in my life currently. All six are equally important as each of them fills part of me and makes me complete. (together with the rest of my friends of course)

Mummy
Although you will not see this, i just wanna let you know that you are a good good person for me to talk rubbish to. All the boasting of myself and all the insults I had given you. Hahaha. Mummy is one of the best things in life. I love you!

Daddy
You will not see this too, but i just want to say that our relationship has improved a lot. From the 'nothing to talk' past to the present 'chat when we meet' status. You are still my daddy no matter what, and I hope that you will be under the god's love. Hope you and your family will be fine, especially Marie who will be giving birth soon.

Ah Ding, Yim Yim & Wendy
You guys have been my greatest friends. Through these five years together, we had been sailing across uncountable tides, encouraging and helping each other. Many fond memories, fun times and nightmares. Hah! We never failed to celebrate our birthday together for these five years. From the young and innocent us to the current busy with studies life. We have changed quite a bit. Looks like we are all in a mess with our studies now. Hope we can go out more often full force, and not always 2 of them or 3 of them sometime. All 4 ok? Love you guys to the core!

Jx Kor Kor
Hee......You are just enlisted here. Feeling great to be in my six most important people list? Ha ha. As I have always said. You are my role model and you are like my battery now. I think I will collaspe without you around now. So serious man, but that's true. And that's why we have our very own JXJ Pact. Thanks for all the protection, care and concern you gave me. Always ask me to sleep early, eat more and so on...... Anyway we have just started and I know my journey with you will be a wonderful one. You owed me lots of things yor! Same things even. I only owed you two. Ha ha! Who's at disadvantage? Need I say more? I love you as much as the five of them mentioned above. Opps! Sound so mushy.(>_<) Hee... My teddy bear!

So these are the six people that will move me in life. As for the rest, I want you all to know that my love and sincerity for you all is there. I treasured all of you guys and I do not wish to lose anyone of you. Stay cool always. To all my friends : )

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oi!!!!!! y aint i in tt list??!!... ha... jkjk...

8/23/2005 3:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Time pass so fast man... 5 yrs le... wow...haha... our friendship will continue till ...hmm.... end of world?? haha

9/05/2005 5:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home