Saturday, August 20, 2005

I'm Ugly

It's 1.02 AM now. Yawns... I just got back from Kor's house. Tired...

I'm currently in my most unpresentable period this year. Uncool hairstyle, lousy complexion, same sickening thin body, and all the little things that irritated me during daily life like hairs coming out of nostrils and etc. which affected my confident adversely. Ugly ugly me. Not so sure if anyone will want me to be their lover next time. Signs... However bad the state I'm in, I will do somthing to improve the situation a little. Also, with the help from my mum, I'm rather certain we can find a way to improve my complexion.

I want to be of superior quality. I long for perfection. I want to be cladded once again...

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jesmen, u r definitely not UGLY...
pls, if u r ugly, then out there countless of guys got to go commit suicide liao le lah... u r not, so dun feel low abt yourself =)
U r shinging as always, shuai ge wor.. hahha

okok, and hor "la1 du4 zi" in english is called "diarrhea".

jx

8/20/2005 9:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

u are not ugly, mr handsome boy..

8/20/2005 11:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

how can u be ugly....i tot u r A1 not F9...i noe y u write such post, u wan ppl praise u rite???so typical of u...BHB!!!jjk lah!!!

8/21/2005 8:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

w0w...gg do sth abt ur complexion...etc??..finally.. ha..**evil** jkjk
jia you worz...make sure nxt time u c u mr YanDao lo...

8/21/2005 10:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home