Thursday, August 11, 2005

LBTIBB & Co

Ha ha ha ha. Tiring, tiring. Studying like this can be tiring. Even so, it is undeniable that the activities involved were fun. The small talks, the simple but not exactly IQ question, and the many rounds of a silly game which I kept losing to the great man. Hmmph!!! So not feeling good! Bully Bully Bully!!! And you wrote your score down even before we could finish. BIG BULLY!!! I had a new book to read. "Peculiar Chris" Nice book which provide meaningful and enjoyable reading experience especially for me.
ZZZZZZZZZZZ.......
Oh my god! I had just dozed off. Sleeping soon.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so feel like been bullied when playing one game. He's pro man. Where strength counts, I'm sure at a disadvantage.

Still rmb u said this b4? hahhhha, today it shows tt i can also win u at a paper game, where strength are not counted =P

anyway, i am realy impressed by ur arcade skill.. ur reactions is SOOOOOO fast... gosh =P

8/12/2005 11:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home