Thursday, August 04, 2005

A Person For me To Share Double Decker

I was in the bus to Toh Tuck Campus yesterday, eating a big packet of Double Decker chicken cracker. The portion was too big for me. I had to force myself to finish it, and I was sitting alone there. How I wished some one could help me finish the snack. I'm very willing to share, but not to the unknown. You were the one who knocked my door, but when are you going to light my fire? We are like ?????? I don't know. I forced them all into my mouth. crcrckkkckrkckkkrkckckrk......................................
I finally finished the whole packet in the end...
In school now, going for Economics Quiz Meeting.
Busy, busy still slacking here.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

aiyo, share with me then =)
today i had six/seven straigh periods from 10:35am-03:50pm.
Had my lunch only at 4 plus...
Sooooo hungry =X

jx

8/04/2005 8:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

w0w li0w?..eUuu finish d wh0lE pAckAgE bY uRsElF?... u pr0 mAn... wAhAhA..nxt tiMe mUz lEaRn dA g00d viRturE 0f shAriN k....hA

8/06/2005 7:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

waaaaaa... nvr share with me..

8/06/2005 7:44 PM  
Blogger DieuxJesmen said...

To jx: you have pimples already still want to eat. Eat more healthy stuff, if not you will become like me, ugly face. Cannot post in your blog!!!

To pokkkk: you are already a big fat creature! Please exercise and slim down. If not I will laugh at you forever. You wanna share with me??? Ok, but when your weight goes below 60 kg. Whahahaha!

8/07/2005 11:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home