Sunday, July 31, 2005

National Day performance practice

We are one Singapore
One nation strong & free
A thousand different voices sing in harmony

Deep in my heart I just know
Right from the start we will grow
Look where we are we've come so far
And there's still a long long way to go

Being singing these two songs for the whole day for performance purpose at Cresencis's house. Had fun directing, and not forgetting the tremendous amount of food I have eaten there. Cleared food her mum cooked. Finally completed and tomorrow will be the audition. Have to teach the rest tomorrow morning. Sleep sleep sleep.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey! Surprise! Haha! Today my laptop is in good mood, that's why I suddenly can view your post. Jia You for your dance performance! :>

8/01/2005 1:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home