Wednesday, July 27, 2005

My form teacher had been calling me for two days. I did not answer, was sleeping. It's about attendance. Haiz... and I'm not in school today again.
Kinda relieved that I just only failed Management, which I did not attempt. Yeah 2 As 2 AOs. I think my results can somehow cover up for poor attendance. Let's see this saturday.
I'm a little worried about the attendance issue. Not sure what will happen. And Iggy, I want my big big meal when I get back to school, and that will most certainly be tomorrow!!!(He lost. hahaha). Angela and I will going to enjoy free food and drinks.(He lost to both of us.) Both of us always bully him like nobody business. He's fun to fool with. Don't be sad ok, you still have the next round, which is the promos to fight. Don't lose again. We should add new contestants to stir up the fun and competitiveness.
Also, I hereby declare that if I cannot get a grade A for my Accounting, I'm not Jesmen, the Dieux. Can't stand it!
I know you guys also want to be the cream of the crowd. Work hard! Be smart. If not, act smart(for Iggy). We must do it, and be the top top top!!!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

k...jia you Ooo..muz get A 4 accounts k!!! u evil man realli gg to get iggy to treat u?.. aniway..do cum to sch tml!!!n pls do reply pples sms or calls~!!

7/27/2005 6:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey, what happened ?
too tired to go sch?
fall sick? must go sch ah, dun skp so much ah kk...
must give teachers a good impression.. hee

jx

7/27/2005 8:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oiiiiiiiiii.,... wad i act smart.. fine.. i stupid.. dats y i lose to u all wad.. arghh.. =/

7/27/2005 10:57 PM  
Blogger DieuxJesmen said...

ok lah you are smart lah. kuai kuai kuai kuai. Be a good boy. Don't be angry ok? don't be naughty small boy boy.

7/28/2005 1:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home