Sunday, July 24, 2005

Whole day of fun and shitting!


Today was a 'have fun & no study' day for me and my other two classmates. We went Sunlight City at Orchard for a KTV session. On our way there to meet Stacy, a lady approached Lynn near somerset MRT station. Model International. Hu hu. After the conversation, we continue walking, and another lady approached us again. Model International again, and this time the lady was talking to me. This was what she said, "you look handsome. can you leave your name and contact number?" So, I did so. Everytime like that one. They are blind, because I have been asked for many times at the same place, different day. Ok everyone, 1 2 3, puke!!! Yah, puke together at the same time. Nice view. We sang hard, posed hard when taking photo prints, eat hard at Mache` and the taiwanese eating place, shop hard, and gossip even harder. Whahaha. So fun today, but me and Lynn kept shitting. Both of us drank that peppermint milk thing at KTV, and after that, we started shitting all day long. With different colour even. Can you believe it? It's green, GREEN! Both of us. Green!!! Our favourite colour. How nice to shit like this. Ok, 123 puke, puke for the second time. I'm so tired now. Played a little wild today. I don't want to be a model. I prefer to work at newurbanmale.com.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

gross shit.. talk abt green shits.. y they nvr ask me be model huh.. unfair.. hahahahahhaha!!!!

-pok-

7/24/2005 2:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oiii.. go die la.. y u change the music.. haha.. =p

7/25/2005 6:08 PM  
Blogger DieuxJesmen said...

ok lah. i change back.

7/26/2005 12:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home