Friday, July 29, 2005

Packed day today.

I'm so busy today, and sleepy too. Slept for 3 pathetic hours previous night. Maple story again. i had been sleeping during lessons today. Ha ha. Parent's night today in school, and I still have to travel to Toh Tuck myself for dance training. Then, I found that the instructor was not there. Shit man. Watched the SYF Dance DVD instead. I love SAJC's dance item, so upbeating with those umbrallas. RJC, VJC, HCI, CJC, AJC were good too. Finally, I got to watch TJC's dance item. hahahahahahaha. Cute costumes, but made those big size girls looked bigger. Cool male dancer, the ang mo guy. Can ask jx about it. hahahahahaha.

Just came back from parent's night. Luckily teachers did not really make my life miserable. However, attendance 91/113. Absent for 22 days. Wow. Have to work harder this time to improve my grades for promos.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

h@!y0...s0 p00R t!n..n0b0d! commeNteD oN t!z p0sT?...eRrr..guEss i'll d0 t!z h0nouR dEn...0i !!!!...pLs uPdAtE uR eNtrIeS lEi...

7/31/2005 10:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home