Monday, August 08, 2005

A super nice outing, National Day, followed by a crazy experience

I was so happy that I can finally visit the new Marina Square yesterday. That was the first time I meet my friend. We went to many places and walked a lot. My legs were damn tiring. We went to Marina Square, Suntec City, Explanade, Millenia Walk, The Popular Bookstore at Bras Basah, Bugis Junction, then finally Raffles Shopping Centre. Oh, and not forgeting the convenient City Link which bring us to the different shopping centres around City Hall with a breeze. I had lots and lots of fun although we met for only the first time. Starting from the arcade action, where I can show off my skill in playing a game I'm expertised in. Ha ha ha! Food was nice throughout, with us intentionally luring each other to food places to make us spend and eat. I thought that we will stay shy and quiet most of the time, but it was the other way round. I know you will be reading this. So, let me tell you here that you really made a good day for me. Ha ha. Somehow, the outing helped me to put my mind away from irritating project work and the never ending school work. Thank you for spending time with me, even though you look busy. I think we can be good good friends right?
Aiyo! I sound so wierd. I made this little small thing looked grand. Ha ha! Anyway thanks, and hope we can meet up more often. Teach me tennis when you are free ok? Get your study right first. You can ask me to study actually lah, if you don't want to be alone, since my school is so near to Payah Lebah. You study, I do homework lor. Ok enough le. Jia you jx!

National Day performance was ok I think. I did not care much and time just passed like that. Before I realised, our item came to the end. Phew, been wanting to get it over and done with. I heard from other people that I did not sound like myself on stage. My voice became lower and softer. Oh! I think it alright actually. People will not know how I really sing usually.

I went for lunch with a group of student councillers including Tessa and Intan after the celebration, then to KTV with another group. We were all mad! Especially Lynn, Ren Feng and ME of course. We danced and jumped around the room like nobody's business. Soon, we saw eveyone standing up and showing their 'high' feeling, got influenced by the three of us. We sang loud, I shouted and screamed at times, We grooved with the music. Everything was wonderful, except for the stinky T-shirt I'm wearing. He he!

Holidays finally. A good time for me to rest and study at home. However, I still have the urge to go out and have fun. Maybe this weekend. Or maybe I shall just be a good student and meet jx to do work/study, if he wants.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home