Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Economics at Payah Lebar & Arcade Fun

Never thought that I will go out this afternoon. I wanted to stay at home, but was tempted to study outside and stay away from my computer. I did some Economics work at Payah Lebah with jx. Heard some lame jokes from him, should test all my classmates on Tuesday. We shared some songs we like also. Ha ha! HOKKIEN SONGS! Oh no. Went to Parkway Parade also, to the arcade. I'm so feel like been bullied when playing one game. He's pro man. Where strength counts, I'm sure at a disadvantage. He's so big in size. hahahahahaha! Expose him. Had fun playing 'the spot the difference' game also. The chocolate shortcake cookies from Mark & Spencer is damn nice. Don't know why? I got a little tired after a while. Did not talk much. Sorry sorry. hee hee. You won't mind right.

Haiz... It's National Day and I'm alone at home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home