Friday, August 12, 2005

Sad boy.

Happiness is when you met the right person at the right time.
Sadness is when you met the right person at the wrong time.

Written by one of my friends. This reminded me of the time when I always meet the wrong person. All. But times were right. I need what I need most, love. What did I get? Salvations by these people. Talk about the recent one. Are you the right one? I doubt so. You are always busy. Busy clubbing? I needed you! Those were the right times, but you did not grab any chance. It's so torturous to feel my love for you fade away slowly. No one is at fault. Its just that I met the wrong person.

Disappointment is when you met the wrong person at the right time.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

heyyy.. haha.. that quote is taken from ch8... 7pm.. the drama show.. haha..

8/13/2005 6:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bleah!!!!~~
dUn b sAd lA k...d0 tAkE cArE...
u'll v s00n mEEt uR riGhT pErs0n @ dA riGhT t!mE!!!

8/13/2005 7:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home