Monday, August 29, 2005

The Hard & Defined Turn Of Mood

A wonderful Saturday. Filled with affection. Showered with protection. I'm in a deep shit love. Don't think otherwise. It's not that kind of love. Brotherly love...
An empty Sunday. Sat alone in the room. Longing, waiting. Still, I have to push my desires down in me. No, this will be over. It will...
Monday...Monday blues... Not really. Lessons, urgency made them not. Black it is. Darkness, I'm lost. I need you... need you to guide me... to guide me through. I may not be the crucial part of your life, but I need you... Just to keep on filling me with affection and showering me with protection.
I will control, I will try. The feelings inside are not gonna rest any soon I guess. Glad that I'm facing this in this point of life. I will learn, and become a stronger, richer person, to in turn give you more. Thanks for coming into my life. Thank you.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi~despo-fErr-br0's-luFff gUy..y aint u in sch t0dAe?...miz sum 1 t00 much tt euu cant climb up of bed oR..sh0wEred with t00 mucH luFff tiLL cant breath Le?..l0lx

8/30/2005 11:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oi!!! y todae din come sch again??...haiyoyo...u hor...

9/02/2005 5:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home