Friday, August 26, 2005

Dance Returns

Just got back from dance practice. We had 5 hours of solid practicing today. I can say that most of them are serious, and want to perform well and hold up the name & reputation of our dance group. This new batch of year 1 students were great, certainly better. Fun is always there, with them around. Hope that this performance for Teachers' Day which we also will be doing at the end of the year(extended version) will turn out to be a good one. GO DANCERS!!! I'm so tired now. My body's failing me... Haven't been dancing so intensely since the start of Term 2 Vacation. Have to work my way up again, the fexible Jesmen. Never mind anyway, think I will most likely receive a massage session from someone tomorrow. Hee hee hee...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home