Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Penniless

I couldn't get any money from the ATM machine today because my Daddy did not transfer money into my account. He met an accident today and his car had to be sent for service, thus making it impossible for him to let me have the money today. I found that I'm left with only pathetic $0.30, and my ez-link card is of a negative value. Oh my god! How unlucky could I be?! Then, my angel came to rescue me. Hee...and that's ah kor! So touched that he bought me a Happy Meal from McDonald's as he knew that I had not taken my lunch. He still remembered that I wanted the McDonald's toy. Besides, he offered to lend me money, giving me the few ten dollar notes so willingly. I felt so bad taking his money like this, even though it's just a loan. I knew that kor kor treats me best! Thank you... Anyway, you owe me new things now. I want it as soon as whatever! Clear the debts early, or you will never ever save yourself from this endless hole of mine. HAHAHAHA!!!!(evil laughter)
I could not run as well as when I was 16. My legs are slowing me down. I will train hard and hopefully gold will be mine for NAPFA next year.
Again, I would like to thank you a million billion zillion times. Thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you............................................................
....................................................................
......................................................................
........................................................................
...........................................................................
..............................................................................
...............................................................................
................................................................................
..................................

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home