Tuesday, September 06, 2005

A Bit Better From The War In Me

Wasn't in a good mood these few days. Intended to just stay at home for this vacation. So confused inside. I don't know what to do. What am I doing? Why do I have to face this?

Sadness is when you meet the right person at the wrong time...

I met a wrong person just 2 months ago. And now, I got my play back. This time, having the wrong time.

I'm feeling better actually. It's good to sometime just close yourself up and reflect. What's right and wrong. What you should do. You may somehow come to an enlightment. I got better after listening to a Chinese song called 'Love is simple' in English. Music does move me. I felt a little bad venting my anger on my bro. yesterday. He was nice and calm, and I was there talking rude to him through MSN followed by ignoring him until not long ago. I was just down, and now that I'm sober, I want to apologise.

Guess i will not post for these few days. I'm tired, too tired. I need a rest.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home