Thursday, September 08, 2005

Waking Up / My Schedule

Haiz... I'm getting really sensative these days. A bit crazy. Don't really know what's all about these sudden mood swings. I just made things worse. Let me put a stop to all these. Should start to work on my subjects le. I must be fine, to endure all the obstacles I see coming my way. He he... Life will get better I think. *smile*

My Schedule Till School Re-opens:

Thursday - Working on my very own little project with Pei Zhen. Making something.

Friday - Cutting my hair at capello loft. Catch up my work with Tessa at Singapore Post. Missed all holiday lessons. Maybe will ask kor to study also.

Saturday - Outing with Pei Zhen, Wendy & Yim Hor to Crystal Jade. I long for the 'la mian'.

Sunday - Self-study at home, preparing all work and revise all that I can before school starts again. Should be having tea with my secondary school friend at night.

Everything has an end, yes it is. But how long will it last and how? That's the thing. Hope we are all cool and fine. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home