Friday, September 09, 2005

Will be back.

Was filling up and copying my notes and stuff at Singapore Post today with Tessa. She knows I'm not feeling ok these days. So, she bought me the chocolate shortcake from Mark & Spencer. Ha ha. So nice of her. I'm feeling better now lah. Try not to think too much. Kor must be longing for that. Hee... Ming Wei, ex schoolmate came to look for me as as I wanted to return him his shirt. Have not seen him for about 10 months already. Glad that he is still as cheerful and funny as before. All the best!
Actually I didn't want to follow my classmates to Chinese Garden today. But to think of it, it's near my place, might just as well go and take a look, put my thoughts aside and just relax. Had a little fun with the Tessa and Intan there. I was trying to be mad, or I was just mad, behaving like a small little boy. Really deprived of brotherhood. (Someone should know) We saw a lot of animal lanterns there. Well, that is the theme for this year, safari. Then, I saw my bro.!!! Was so surprised! Look here!!! I took a photo with my bro.! Whahahaha! He's so big!! Look at my new hairstyle. Short short. Thanks to capello loft's Jason Ong.
Will not go online till later next week. For now, I need to get some work done and prepare for school again. I should do some work tonight. Kor has been struggling with his work. So I must not be too relaxed also. Must also study. Be a guai guai boy.
Since i will not be putting and more new post for the next few days, let me share with you guys something.

不能和你一起拥有喜悦和悲伤

不管走多远步伐都没有力量

不能和你一起走往着世界幸福方向

孤单的身旁少了坚强

只有简单跟上......

There could be possibility, or I should wake up from dreaming.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey!!
great to see u being 'normal'!!!at least ur mood swings seem to disappear le...stay happy, yeah??ahahahax...i'm glad u didn't lie... =)

9/09/2005 10:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's good to relax and put aside ur troubles for the time being. But i think you are still troubling at that time ba. Live happily and dun let troubles take away your happiness!

9/19/2005 3:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home