Wednesday, September 14, 2005

So indirectly So unwillingly

Today I was laughing away in the canteen during break. Laughed and laughed, until My tears dropped. My classmates thought that I'm crazy again, laughing over small jokes or may not even be jokes. That was so indirect, which I never thought I would be experiencing. I couldn't hold on and I needed to let my tears go. I didn't want people to see me breaking down, and so I was there using the jokes as a cover up, a cover up to my urge to cry. I laughed and cried, laughed and cried, for the whole break. Until I reached my class, still laughing and crying, Tessa noticed and see me throughly. My intention was exposed throughly by her. That made me wanted to cry more. Jokes, tears. How weird it is to break down in such a way. So unwilling to expose yourself to others. So indirect in releasing yourself. That may be because I knew I shouldn't cry at the first place. Who am I to cry for such things. Like I'm really so crucial. My conscious told me not to, but I just couldn't take the situation. To think of it, I suddenly realised how vunerable I am, and I am not that independent actually. I need the people I need. Those important ones. Like I would just fall if any of them disappeared. I need them, but I'm currently missing one, one important soul.

Ha ha! Kinda feel funny now that I actually broke down through jokes. How odd and stupid of me. I . . . . . . . . . . .I don't know. . . . . . . . . . .Hope these important souls will always be around me. I just wish time could past fast and get all thos sickening exams out of sight. I need comfort, I need you. Cos I"m single!!! (not so bad if I'm attached) Haha. Trying to convince myself.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

A time to blog
SAY hello to this week's Tuesday YOU Blog Addict, Virgilio Argulla Jr. Got a blog? Interested in being featured? Just e-mail joeyalarilla@gmail.com. You could be the next YOU Blog Addict.
Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a poker accessory site. It pretty much covers poker accessory related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

9/14/2005 6:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, i dunno what to say to you, but just hope that you can cheer up and stay happy. Sometimes, you have to help youself up instead of sinking deeper and deeper...

9/17/2005 1:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

haiyo~ i know this isn't gg to help but you should stop thinking le...think of other stuff so tt u can get distracted lahx... =) you still haf ur frens, remember??
-tessa-

9/18/2005 4:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home