Wednesday, September 21, 2005

A nice country club and a nice accompany.

Leandro kor kor brought me to this Seletar Country Club today after I finish all the nonsense in school(been called in to see vice pincipal, oh gosh). Kor got his card eaten up by the ATM machine. Ha ha ha, he's so blur. Must be thinking of me too much le. Opps... The swimming pool was nice, suana was nice, the food was nice. Everything was nice. I was kinda restless then. The activities really made me feel a bit more relaxing. So nice of him. He offered to pay for dinner at a open concept restaurant in there. The chicken wings and laksa were superb! Will want to visit there again soon. The day ended with him sending me off to my bus. Thank you for the day Leandro.

I wonder how have you been? Are you fine now? What are you doing now? I can only just wait for your news now. Come back, come back fast. We are here waiting for you, wanting to show you our love. Everyone's here waiting. Move on. Love ya.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! So good of him to bring you to the country club! I also want to go! Haha...

9/22/2005 12:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home